The NJAC Foundation is a 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization affiliated with the New Jersey Association of Counties (NJAC) and is committed to providing aid to educational, social and government institutions in the furtherance of their stated goals. The Foundation is also dedicated to providing innovative educational opportunities for county vocational-technical school and county college students.
During the past seven years, the NJAC Foundation has awarded over $243,000.00 in scholarships to hardworking county vocational-technical school graduates who plan to continue their education at a county or state college. Through the generosity of some of New Jersey’s most prominent companies, the Foundation had the opportunity to provide some much needed financial assistance to an impressive group of hardworking students.
- Investors Bank awarded the Foundation with grants totaling $116,000.00 and the Foundation distributed scholarships in each county where Investors Bank conducts business, which is every NJ county as of 2016.
- Through its Green Scholarship Program, PSEG awarded the Foundation with grants totaling $82,000.00 and the Foundation distributed scholarships in each county where PSEG maintains a service territory or generation facility.
- Wells Fargo awarded the Foundation a grant of $10,000.00 and the Foundation distributed scholarships in all twenty-one counties
- Verizon awarded the Foundation a grant a $15,000.00 and the Foundation distributed scholarships to county vocational-technical school graduates in all twenty-one counties.
- New Jersey Manufacturers (NJM) awarded the Foundation with grants totaling $20,75000.00 and the Foundation distributed scholarships to students in the three counties where NJM maintains corporate headquarters.