The deadline to submit your government agency or company seminar proposal is Friday, January 26th. NJAC will be accepting seminar proposals for its 2018 Annual Celebration of County Government Conference starting January 2, 2018 through January 26, 2018.
It is typical for NJAC to receive several proposals; however the number of workshops are limited and your proposal must be submitted with all necessary attachments to Loren Wizman, NJAC Business Development Director, at email@example.com by the deadline of Friday, January 26th. The Conference Committee executive members will give priority consideration to seminars approved for continuing education credits by the appropriate State agencies and Rutgers University Center for Local Government Services. The final decision is made by the executives of the conference committee.
- Your company must be a NJAC business associate member with its annual dues current;
- All county and state government agencies are considered members of NJAC;
- Seminar session must be at least 50 minutes and no more than 60 minutes long;
- Seminar proposal must be typewritten in Garamond font and pitch 9;
- Seminar proposal must contain a title and one page informative summary of the seminar (these details will be included in the NJAC Annual Conference Journal distributed to our conference attendees);
- Seminar proposal must list the moderator (if applicable) and speakers along with their titles;
- Seminar proposal must include handouts, such as power point presentations, brochures and/or other similar materials. It is mandatory to submit these materials at the same time of submitting your proposal.
As our conference takes places at Caesar’s in Atlantic City from May 9th to May 12th, Ms. Wizman will notify you by Friday, April 27th, if your proposal was accepted and approved for continuing education credits. If approved she will also inform you of the time, location, and other pertinent details concerning your seminar session for the conference.
If you are presenting or attending a seminar and want entry into the exhibition area, then you must register.
Further information pertaining to conference details such as sponsorship opportunities, registration and hotel costs, and a general agenda will be forthcoming between January 22, 2018 and February 2, 2018.