You are invited to attend Opportunity New Jersey’s first ever Affordability Summit! Join hundreds of New Jersey businesses to help shape a new Affordability Agenda for everyone in New Jersey.
- Lower taxes
- Less regulations
- Improved infrastructure
- More qualified workforce
You will hear from:
- Rev. DeForest “Buster” Soaries – minister, author and public advocate;
- Prof. James Hughes – noted economist and frequent analyst for prominent news outlets;
- Tom Byrne – policy expert on New Jersey’s economic condition;
- Steve Van Kuiken – author of a recently released comprehensive study of the state economy; and
- veteran news reporters who have covered Trenton and the state for years.
Both major party candidates for governor – Kim Guadagno and Phil Murhpy – have been invited.
The Summit will take place on September 18th at the First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset, a state-of-the-art meeting facility and community center. Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. and the Summit begins at 9:00 a.m. You can register in advance by clicking here or calling Opportunity New Jersey at (609) 393-6998. There is a $50.00 registration fee to offset the cost of the event.